SPX Hankison PCM Combi Air Dryer

PCM COMBINATION Air Dryer

This world’s first patented technology developed by SPX FLOW produces super-dried air (up to -100°C dew point) and yet maintain the lowest energy cost.

Up to 75% of the moisture in the compressed air is removed by the refrigerated air dryer, which has proven to be the most economical way to dehumidify. The remaining of 25% is then removed by a desiccant air dryer. This makes it possible to supply super-dried air in a much more cost-effective way than using a desiccant air dryer alone.

The PCM COMBINATION air dryer is a combination of a PCM air dryer and a zero loss blower purge air dryer. The PCM air dryer reduces unnecessary energy usage by using an automatically triggered (On/Off) refrigeration compressor cycle that is directly proportional to the inlet heat load. Subsequently, in the desiccant air dryer, purged air is not used to regenerate the desiccant.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “SPX Hankison PCM Combi Air Dryer”